[Sunhelp] Printer.conf modification

Flynn, Harold M. III Flynnh at mont.disa.mil
Tue Jan 11 18:22:57 CST 2000

On a more serious note, I'd think solstice would be a good tool for this,
although I personally haven't performed this type function with it.  If you
do use it for remote administration, I know it uses sadmin in
/etc/inetd.conf, therefore, you'll need to ensure you have the latest patch
for sadmin from sun (especially with all the trin00, tribe, and clones
hype).

Hal