[Sunhelp] logging logins on Solaris 7

Flynn, Harold M. III Flynnh at mont.disa.mil
Tue Jan 11 17:31:10 CST 2000

This can be specified in /etc/security/audit_control (as per the man page).
This file allows you to specify alternate directories, as well as alternate
filesystems when the current logging filesystem fills up, or reaches a
certain percentage (also tweakable via the audit_control file).

Hal

Hal Flynn, ICS Inc.        Senior Systems Analyst
Defense   Information   Systems   Agency
flynnh at mont.disa.mil    Commercial:  334-416-3233
DSN:  596-3233