[Sunhelp] logging logins on Solaris 7

Flynn, Harold M. III Flynnh at mont.disa.mil
Mon Jan 10 16:48:24 CST 2000

I myself like making use of bsmconv (man bsmconv) and auditd (man -s 1M
auditd and man -s 4 audit_control.  These are GREAT for not only
logins/outs, but playing big brother as well.  I reccommend it to everybody
that's concerned with system security.

Hal

Hal Flynn, ICS Inc.        Senior Systems Analyst
Defense   Information   Systems   Agency
flynnh at mont.disa.mil    Commercial:  334-416-3233