[Sunhelp] Sparc question

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Feb 28 12:34:29 CST 2000

Ah, but which one?  The dual slot ZX, or the onboard VSIMM?  :)  I haven't
been able to find any good prices on fast MBUS modules.  Even with someone
manufacturing them new prices on the used ones haven't dropped.  I was
hoping that the supply would increase enough that I could get a decent price
(~$200) on some SM81s or similar.  No leads yet.
	Greg