[Sunhelp] KDE on solaris Sparc?

Craig Morehouse craigm at gdi.net
Thu Feb 24 20:51:30 CST 2000

Has anyone been able to run the KDE environment on Solaris (Sparc
Version?). I read that it could be done on the Intel version using
LXRUN, but how would it be done on a real Sparc machine?

Point me to a FAQ if I'm missing the obvious, but what does it take to
run Linux Binaries on Sparc Solaris in general? Is it so easy I needn't
worry about it, or is it simply such a pain-in-the-wazoo that no one
tries or cares?

If it could be done, it would solve a major problem for me, so how about
it, Sun Gurus?

Thanks, CAM