[Sunhelp] RS232 to tcp/ip

Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) robert.fuerst at sylvania.com
Tue Feb 8 05:45:17 CST 2000

More info - We presently use Cisco Catalyst 5505's connected with fiber.  We
have like 7 or 8 of these hubs throughout the plant.  What I'd like to do is
take the "old" stuff and run it through the "new" stuff without paying a
fortune.
Maybe there is a particular modem that would have a RS232 input and an rj45
output?  I gotta find that black box book.....