[Sunhelp] RE: Network Plotting (LD_LIBRARY_PATH)

Dennis L. Lund dllund at hermes.nextel.com
Mon Feb 7 08:07:45 CST 2000

The LD_LIBRARY_PATH is is an environment variable setup in the shell
profile depending on which shell you are using.

The default shell for root is "sh" (bourne shell) and the varilable
LD_LIBRARY_PATH should have at least the following paths in the .profile
file:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib:/usr/openwin/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/include

Good luck.

Dennis Lund
dllund at hermes.nextel.com

Message: 6