[Sunhelp] network plotting

Ben Dougherty benjamind at miles33.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 11:41:03 CST 2000

Look in www.docs.sun.com for a WORLD of knowledge :)

For the printer problem pay particular attention to:
Solaris 7/Solaris7 System Administration collection/
System Administration Guide II/Managing printing services
Chapter 3 Setting up printers/How to add a network a network printer using
lp

The /dev/null thing just means the default network interface file
is placed into /etc/lp/interfaces/<printer-name> instead of the
local port default.

I find using lpadmin command much easier than using admintool,
infact I don't use admintool at all...

have fun
    Ben Dougherty