[Sunhelp] Questions about UltraSPARC 1 workstations

Cristian Constantin constantin at fokus.gmd.de
Fri Feb 4 09:33:26 CST 2000

Hello!

I must confess I'm a newbie in the SUN world...

If you think my questions are inappropriate for this list just tell me
so or please indicate me a site where I can find some answers...

So here are my questions:

1)

a). What graphics adapter cards are inside an Ultra SPARC 1
WorkStation??
b). Is there a program able to detect such cards and tell you its
name/characteristics?
c). What resolutions does it have and how many colors is it able to show
at these resolutions?
(Basically how much mem. does it have??)

2) Say that I wanna install Linux on my Ultra SPARC 1 WorkStation; would
I be able to find an Xserver for it?

Thanx for your prompt answer!

Bye!
Cristian