[Sunhelp] HW Sources

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Feb 3 05:11:10 CST 2000

On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 12:30:42AM -0500, Kent Rankin wrote:
> > You just need to have money and the wish/ability to buy/sell Sun
> > hardware.   Some people, like me, occasionally do it as a hobby, while
> > others, like Tobias Keidl, Fred @ DII, or Greg Douglas, do it as a main
> > form of income.
> 	I, myself, do it.  It just depends, entirely on your definition of
> "income".  *grin*
> 						-Kent Rankin

My fiancee Amy is convinced that I could make enough to live on, if I
bought/sold Sun hardware for a living.. but there's one point she's
right about - if I did it for a living, it would take all the FUN out of
it.... but that's just me.

Bill

--
|Bill Bradford          | mrbill at pdp11.org     | mrbill at mrbill.net    |