[Sunhelp] dtcm, import data

Jonnie Wistrand (ERA) Jonnie.Wistrand at era.ericsson.se
Wed Feb 2 03:58:40 CST 2000

> Hi all.

I moved a users calendarfile to a new calendarhost and now the calendar is unreachable.
The ownership is ok, so is the .desksetdefault-file. I can create a new file with sdtcm_admin,
but how do I move the data from the old callog-file to the new one? I have tried to use the header in the new callog-file, and then put the data from the old file after that, so it looks ok, but that doesn't work either. What happens then is that the callog-file is renamed with a "-" after the ordinary name and a new file is created.

What can I do?

Best Regards Jonnie Wistrand