[SunHELP] Re: SunHELP digest, Vol 1 #724 - 13 msgs

Bob Minvielle sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 9 18:40:05 CST 2000

> Secondly, I can get ECC 168pinn RAM for cheap,
> but I am not sure if the Ultra5 will mind if

It depends on what the exact memory spec is (5V vs
3.3V, buffered vs
unbuffered, etc).  "ECC 168 pin RAM" doesn't give us
enough information
be able to tell.

-James

Well, according to the web site, it is a
168pin 50ns JEDEC ECC ram chip. It does not
say if it is buffered or unbuffered. I suppose
I can look up the Samsung part number and find
out, as that is who makes it (stamed on the chips)

Thanks.

=====
Bob
baddlci at yahoo.com