[Sunhelp] Seeking fixed price for Veritas filesystem upgrade

Wolfgang Engelien wolfgang at hanazono.med.cornell.edu
Mon Aug 28 18:14:01 CDT 2000

Hi,

I am seeking a fixed price for an upgrade from Veritas
Filesystem 3.2 to Veritas Filesystem 3.3. I tried to get
it directly from Veritas, but their pricing is oriented
at the price I pay for the 3.2 version.
(3.3 upgrade price = 3.3 price - 75% of MY 3.2 price)
Because the price for the 3.2 version is negligible for
me as an educational institution, I end up paying the
full price for the 3.3 upgrade. So, please ,if anybody
knows of someone who can sell me the upgrade at a fixed
rate, let me know. I need it for Solaris 8.

Thanks a lot,
Wolfgang