[Sunhelp] timezone

Alan Rubin rubin at ezy.net
Thu Aug 24 23:35:19 CDT 2000

ok, one more question related to this: does the system need to be rebooted
after the patch is applied?  i couldn't find anything in the patch readme
indicating that this was necessary.  when/how often does the system check
its timezone?  is there a way to force this check from the command line?

alan