[Sunhelp] Changing SCSI Drive Vendor information

steve price sdp6513050 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 15:14:24 CDT 2000

I recently bought off ebay a nice fujitsu 9gb drive to
put in my home SS20.  It was recognized when I
installed it, so no problem I thought.  It works, but
when I go into format and inquiry, it shows that it is
a Unisys drive instead of a Fujitsu.  I checked under
format -e and the scsi command set to see if I could
reset the page and bytes, but I must be missing
something.

Even though it works fine as is, I'd like to relabel
the Vendor information.

Any suggestions?