[Sunhelp] Sun Ultra 5 models?

Dan Jameyson jameyson at amist.org
Wed Aug 16 17:47:07 CDT 2000

I think that the 270mhz Ultra5 had a slightly different looking case,
with an extra 5.25 slot under the CD. And yeah, the Ultra5 board has a
Creator3d slot, but there isn't space for the card. I haven't given it
much thought, but it *might* be possible to break out the old dremmel
tool and modify the back panel - any thoughts on this?

--
Dan Jameyson (jameyson at amist.org)                    www.amist.org
President and Chairman of the Board of Directors