[Sunhelp] Copy/Paste/Cut on non-Sparc keyboards ?

Steffen Grunewald steffen at gfz-potsdam.de
Wed Aug 16 12:23:00 CDT 2000

Hi there,

I'm trying to use Solaris/OpenWindows on an Xterminal (TekXPress) and a
UltraSPARC clone which both are equipped with a non-standard (for Sparc,
that is) keyboards. For the XTerm I already found out how to map the Open
and Front keys, but didn't succeed to map Copy/Paste/Cut. Same problem
arises with the PC-type kbd connected to the U10 clone.
Any hints (besides the ptr to Sunsolve doc 1809-02 which doesn't seem
to work here) ?

TIA,
 Steffen Grunewald
--
Steffen Grunewald * GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam * Projektbereich 2.2
Telegrafenberg E3 * D-14473 Potsdam * Germany / Duitsland / Allemagne