[Sunhelp] ftp problem

Magnus Abrante magnus.abrante at sweden.sun.com
Wed Aug 16 05:55:32 CDT 2000

With the exeption of the anynomous user (ftp in the system), you cannot
chroot users and jail them in, for example, their homedirectory.

There are 3-rd part tools such as proftpd (www.proftpd.net) that i
will be able to handle this.

Who are you logging in as? You shouldn't be able to delete files that
are not owned by the user you logged in as.

        //Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */