[Sunhelp] Mounting up .ISO images as filesystems?

Magnus Abrante magnus.abrante at nocke.Sweden.Sun.COM
Sun Aug 6 08:56:29 CDT 2000

Well, if you have a Solaris release before Sol 8 it might be a bit tricky,
if you have a Sol 8 around you can do it by using lofiadm, loopback fs
support was one of the new features included in Sol 8.

Regards,

	//Magnus Abrante