[Sunhelp] new tape library

Scott Walker scott at zeroknowledge.com
Tue Aug 1 14:49:52 CDT 2000

Nice... grow up...

* Kevin Wood <kevin_wood at scotiacapital.com> [000801 15:48]:
> you could also try the following
>
> mv  /*   /dev/null
>
> this should work nicely, and I bet you will not be worrying about that
> tape problem...
>

> Naser Ali wrote:
>

> > Thanks I ll try these instructions

Scott Walker			                Zero Knowledge Systems Inc.
scott at zeroknowledge.com			       http://www.zeroknowledge.com

Computer Acronyms: INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY - Interactive Network For
Organizing, Retrieving, Manipulating, Accessing, and Transferring
Information On National Systems, Unleashing Practically Every
Rebellious Human Intelligence, Gratifying Hackers, Wiseasses, And
Yahoos.