[Sunhelp] CPUs

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sat Nov 27 00:24:52 CST 1999

Not to claim to be an expert...   It depends.  For some things, the SM81
will be faster because of it's larger cache, while for others the HS150 (I
think that's the number) will take the race.  150MHz with .5MB of cache, or
85MHz with 1 MB of cache.  I would expect the HS to be faster most of the
time, and always cooler.  I just spent yesterday trying to find a fan with
enough oomph to add to my 20 for cooling, and I only have a pair of SM41s.
	Greg