[Sunhelp] Multi-processor make?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sat Nov 20 21:14:47 CST 1999

ok, so it's not sun-specific, but I'm trying this on my SS20.  When I run
make and other similar things as part of the built process, they seem to
only take advantage of one processor.  I don't know this for sure, but it
looks that way from the little CDE performance monitor, it usually sits at
just over half, and goes to full if I start "making" something in a
different window.  So, my question.  Is there a flag that I should/can
specify to tell make to take advantage of my multiple processors?  Thanks,
	Greg