[Sunhelp] SunOS 4.1.3.U1 Solaris 1.1.1 ver B

Gilbert Groehn ultramedco at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 18 13:55:12 CST 1999

I am running Solaris 1.1.1 ver B on a Sparc 20
and wonder what is going to happen at Y2K.

I do not want to change the OS as I am afraid of
loosing some of the drivers, files, etc.

I do not want to take a chance on the system locking up
or failing but I can tolerate some bad date problems.

Could someone who is knowledgable on this issue
please advice me on what to expect.

I am a unix novice so even the installation of patches
could present a problem unless explicit instructions
were available.

Thanks much for any help you are able to furnish.

Gil Groehn

Email:  ultramedco at worldnet.att.net