[Sunhelp] Sparc 10

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Nov 15 22:11:04 CST 1999

But you're missing the point James.  :)  Multi-processor is Cool!  (uh-oh,
now you all KNOW that I'm a nerd)  My only gripe about my SS20 is that
24-bit graphics are way too expensive for it, and if I'm going to only have
8-bit, I want an OS with a useable CLI, which so far I can't get from
solaris (yet?).
	Greg