[Sunhelp] PCI Ethernet card.

Wes Hofmann whofmann at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 19:10:49 CST 1999

> Go to the Solaris Developers Connection site (run by Sun).
> They have the
> DDK and a fairly extensive set of driver development
> documents available
> for download.

Hmm.  I'm assuming gcc or egcs isn't going to cut it for compiling a driver,
right?  Does sun have any sort of a deal where you get a copy of their
compiler and development environment for a MUCH reduced price if you don't
intend to use your code commercially?  As a student, paying a few hundred
dollars for a compiler is a complete impossibility. :(  Thanks for any info!

Wes Hofmann