[Sunhelp] Machine Power Saves?

mike crlf at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 13 16:11:23 CST 1999

--------------BE40DB69E59EA1B7FB60909A

I have an SS5 running sol7, and I've noticed that after a couple days of
inactivity, the machine will *power down* to a state where I can no
longer connect to it, nor pull up a display.   I've found that the only
way to bring the machine back up is to blindly stop-a and "go".   This
seems a little weird, and was wondering if there was a way to fix this.

Thanx
Mike Waychison

--
``How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon.
 December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flewn.

--------------BE40DB69E59EA1B7FB60909A

I have an SS5 running sol7, and I've noticed that after a couple days of
inactivity, the machine will *power down* to a state where I can no
longer connect to it, nor pull up a display.   I've found that
the only way to bring the machine back up is to blindly stop-a and "go".
This seems a little weird, and was wondering if there was a way to fix
this.
<pre>--
``How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon.
 December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flewn.
 How did it get late so soon?''
                         Dr. Seuss</pre>