[Sunhelp] Help on Sun Ultra 10 (Solaris 2.6) rebooting problem?

G Wang gwang at ou.edu
Wed Nov 10 11:21:16 CST 1999

The Sun Workstation failed to work properly after a power outage. When
reboot,
the following error message appears:

      starting rpc services: rpcbind

 -- The sun waits a very long time and then I have the following message

    /usr/sbin/keyserv unable to create service keyserv done.
    /dev/le: no such device or address

    After I log in as root (I can only log in as console mode, I cannot
start the open window desktop), I try to run keyserv, then I have the
following message:

    statd[138]: svc_tp_create: Could not register prog 100024 vers 1 on
udp
    inetd[133]: 100232/rpc/udp version 10: rpcb_set: not started
    svc_create; cannot register 100099 vers 2 on ticostsord
    automouned[155]: unable to create service

  Please tell me which files I should check and how to fix this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Guoping