[Sunhelp] Sparcbook 3GX hardware reset??

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Nov 10 00:43:57 CST 1999

So you can't log in via telnet even?  That's a bummer...  It's got a
battery, right?  And you can hook it up to a power supply?  Disconnect both,
and that should bring it down, unless I'm missing something.  I doubt that
those have an internal "standby" battery.  The other thing would be if you
can hook a keyboard up to it (a real type 4/5/6) and hit stop-a for the ok
prompt.  Either one of those should work, I'd think.
	Greg