[Sunhelp] Wanted: Older/Slower SS5s or 10s or 2s

Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) robert.fuerst at sylvania.com
Mon Nov 8 03:48:26 CST 1999

We just upgraded and may be wanting to sell up Sparc 2/cycle upgrades.  They
are now 170's with 128 meg, 2 1 gig drives complete with mon, key, etc..
AUI to ethernet transponder included.  Any offers?  I was thinking about
keeping them for spares but if the price is right....  I am also interested
in trading for fastether cards to allow our Sparc 170''s to run at 100 Mps.
robert.fuerst at sylvania.com <mailto:robert.fuerst at sylvania.com>  (old
fuerst at osi.sylvania.com <mailto:fuerst at osi.sylvania.com> )

Thanks,
1st