[Sunhelp] "error" codes for GDM-20D10 (365-1324) ?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Nov 2 21:57:46 CST 1999

On Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 09:08:59PM -0500, Bryan Fullerton wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 07:57:22PM -0600, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> > Anybody know what it means when a GDM-20D10 (365-1324) blinks the power
> > light twice at power-on?  I hit the power switch, hear it degauss, and
> > then the power light just blinks twice, pauses, blinks twice, etc.
> My GDM-20D10 does that when my Sparc5 (cg6) console blanks, which I'm guessing
> is just a loss of signal because it does the same thing when I unplug the
> video cable.
> Bryan

Cool, my monitor is fine then - I found out (and have already ordered) the
part #130-4195 "Composite Video Adapter", necessary to use a pre-1996 Sun
composite-sync-only monitor with the PGX32 video card, at a costly $40.
8-(  Oh well, the GDM20D10 was free, so I guess its a tradeoff of a sort.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford   *   mrbill at mrbill.net    /   http://www.mrbill.net
                    mrbill at sunhelp.org   /   http://www.sunhelp.org