[Sunhelp] df (aliases)

Erik Parker eparker at mindsec.com
Tue Nov 2 09:54:30 CST 1999

Just as a good system administration tip..

You should never alias an application with options
to that applications name. like.. many do 'ls -al'
to ls... but they should just make it to 'l' or something.

I've even seen some idiots who have linked things ls 'ls -ald'
to ln.. obviously not someone to intelligent if the NEVER have
a need for ln, and had never heard of it.

Anyway, just a tip.