[Sunhelp] Level 15 Interrupt

Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) robert.fuerst at sylvania.com
Tue Nov 2 04:32:38 CST 1999

This is a memory error.  The J0300 is the address of the slot in the
machine. If you look at the MB arrangement it should show what slot the
offending chip is in. I would first try removing them all, give it a good
cleaning with dust-off, etc.  Plugging them all back in and trying it again.
If the memory is truly bad it will give you the same error. If you need the
machine ASAP or it's mission critical I would just remove that stick,
rearrange your RAM and boot.

My own opinion,
1st