[Sunhelp] sendmail problems with NIS

Alexander Velasquez avelasqu at pascal.ciens.ucv.ve
Mon Nov 1 08:06:01 CST 1999

Hello,

I have installed Solaris 7 in a Ultra 10 system. After that I configurated the system as a
mailhost, I made some tests and everything worked just fine, the problem is after installing
NIS and making my system as a NIS server; the NIS instalation was without any errors, but now
the sendmail is not working properly, I cant send emails to domain hosts, such as cantv.net
or telcel.net.ve, but I can send emails to every hosts that is ok in the nslookup.

any clue?

Thanx,

     __    __   _______  __      __    |     Alexander Velasquez      |
    / /   / /  / _____/ | |     / /    |    Network Administrator     |