[Sunhelp] How to test a 13w3 to HD15 cable?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sun May 30 14:22:59 CDT 1999

I have a 13w3 to hd15(standard PC monitor) cable that I'm trying to use to
hook up my SS330 to a pc multi sync monitor.  From poking around on the web,
it looks like I need to have the sync signals combined together in order to
make it work.  Does anybody have the first clue how I might go about testing
to see if my cable is wired this way?  I've got a multimeter that I can use,
I just don't know where to look for the 13w3 <-> hd15 pinouts.  Thanks,
	Greg