[Sunhelp] solaris vs linux

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Wed May 12 00:21:37 CDT 1999

My suggestion is to look at the Linux nfs code and fix the problems their.
For tips have a look at the work done by the poeple who rendered the
special effects for Titanic. Their is a article about this in Linux
Journal somewhere about this.
Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976