[Sunhelp] FS/FT: Two 32mb Sun DIMMs for U5/10

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Dec 11 22:18:40 CST 1999

I've got two 32mb DIMMs here (Sun-barcoded, P/N 370-3198-01, date code 9807)
for a Sun Ultra 5 or Ultra 10 machine.  I've got 192mb in my box now (two x
32mb, 2x64mb) so I no longer have a use for these two 32mb sticks.

Will trade for something nifty; if you've got something interesting laying
around thats worth around $100, make an offer.  Ham radio equipment preferred.
8-)

(in other words, I'd just like to get rid of these and acquire something
 interesting or useful in exchange).

Bill

--
Bill Bradford   *   mrbill at mrbill.net    /   http://www.mrbill.net