[Sunhelp] How do you stop look for domain on boot?

Mark Sailer msailer at instinet.com
Thu Dec 9 11:47:35 CST 1999

If your machine is now stand alone or no longer needs to be part of a
NIS domain,
here is what to do.

If it is stand alone and you no longer need the network-
 Boot single user (ok boot -s)
Supply root passwd
in /etc  remove hostname.le0 and defaultdomain

If you no longer need the NIS domain -
Boot single user (ok boot -s)
Supply root passwd
in /etc  remove defaultdomain