[Sunhelp] SunFast Ethernet (X1056A) in U170?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Dec 9 06:51:25 CST 1999

On Thu, Dec 09, 1999 at 04:31:12AM -0500, Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) wrote:
> Hme0 is the motherboard, hme1 is the adapter.  You need a /etc/hostname.hme0
> and a /etc/hostname.hme1.  I have a /etc/system file also for this setup if
> you want a copy....

Actually, this is a non-E 170, so the motherboard is le0, and the card is
hme1 (because its not in slot 0).  Turns out my problem is that the 1.x-rev
100bt card isnt supported by Solaris 7, so I have to downgrade to 2.6 tomorrow.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford   *   mrbill at mrbill.net    /   http://www.mrbill.net
                    mrbill at sunhelp.org   /   http://www.sunhelp.org