[Sunhelp] How do you stop look for domain on boot?

Jarrett Carver AFcarjm at dia.osis.gov
Wed Dec 8 22:20:40 CST 1999

You can disable the link test in the eeprom. Don't have a system in front of
me to look for the setting.

As for the NIS this should be in one of your rc directories. Just grep for
nisd (I think that is the nis daemon) an disable that scrip. Also change you
nsswitch.conf file to use files instead of nis.

Hope this helps.