[Sunhelp] LIST POLICY: Advertising

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Dec 2 20:53:28 CST 1999

[...]
> If you're already listed on www.sunhelp.org and would like
> more exposure,
> please contact me privately about our banner ad/sponsor program.

Just a note that I want to mention, I look on www.sunhelp.org when I'm
looking for sun stuff, and some of those banners are catchy.  I just went
and browsed somebody's site yesterday, because the add was pretty cool.  Of
course, no too many people have online prices for components, but such is
life.

If you're (vendors) reading this, and you have options for "trading-up" MBUS
processors, please let me know.  :)
	Greg

> "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to using
> Windows NT for mission-critical applications."
>      -- What Yoda *meant* to say

I knew there was something that they didn't get right in the movie....