[Sunhelp] Important Ports on Solaris.

David Murphy drjolt+sunhelp at redbrick.dcu.ie
Mon Aug 23 10:22:09 CDT 1999

Quoting <002801beeb97$6b261700$021824d8 at gleblanc.aracnet.com>
by Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc at cu-portland.edu>:

> You'll need special client software for it.  I use something called
> SecureCRT on windows, and ssh is free on *nix.  I'm not completely
> sure on the license, but I think they are the people who think that
> the GPL is too restrictive.

Personally, I use a program called PuTTY, which is free, and can even
be configured to do XTerm style cut-and-paste:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty.html

--
"You can ISO9001 certify the process of shooting yourself in the foot,
so long as the process is documented and reliably produces the proper