[Sunhelp] ShowMeTV audio not recording

Richard Skelton Richard.Skelton at brake.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 14 02:45:04 CDT 1999

Hi Managers,
I have been using the SunVideo plus card in an Ultra 30 running Solaris 2.5.1
with some success but can't get it to record/transmit video and audio with
ShowMe TV 1.3 transmiter/receiver.
I have used o1k_audrec to record audio (via SunVideo plus audio in)  and can
play it back with o1k_audplay via the SunVideo plus audio out.
All the settings seem to be right in and showmetv's picture statistics
show the data has an audio stream but I cant hear it :-(
I can transmit audio files(.au) and listen to them with ShowMe TV receiver.
So I think the problem is with showmetvt/showmetvd or the
The SunVideo plus driver is version 1.2 and I have applied the patches mentioned
in the release notes.
--
Cheers
Richard.