[Sunhelp] NAT on solaris

Moonshi Mohsenruddin moonshi at email.com
Thu Aug 12 08:53:28 CDT 1999

If you are looking at implementing a Linux solution gateway/firewalling,
try TRINUX! It runs on 2 floppy disk and is capable of being a secure
firewallbased on IPFWADM or IPCHAINS on Linux ernel 2.0.36 and it is
available at http://www.trinux.org.

If you need info on setting the machine up, I have the HOWTO published at
http://www.linux.com.sg or http://linux.s-one.net.sg/resource/

- --
Moonshi Mohsenruddin            moonshi at linux.com.sg
http://www.linux.com.sg              icq: 2595480