[Sunhelp] Backup server sizing . . .

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Aug 11 01:21:55 CDT 1999

Something else to consider would be going with AIT, or AIT2.  It's faster
and "bigger" than DLT, and from what I've seen it costs a bunch less.  The
price for out DLT30 was about 5 grand.  The price for a 50 gig AIT (with
software upgrade to 70 gig) was about 2 grand.  Don't know about support
from sun or backup software, but if it's not there then something is wrong.
:)
    Greg