[Sunhelp] ?: the vision of SunPCi(Roadmap)

Wonkyu Chang - Sun Korea SE Wonkyu.Chang at Korea.Sun.COM
Tue Aug 10 00:52:44 CDT 1999

Hi,

I'm going to conduct the presentation of SunPCi at local seminar before a big
deal. By the way, my customer asked me to make a detailed explanation of "the
vision of SunPCi" because of his long-term deal.

Could you tell me anything about "the vision of SunPCi" or where to get it?
And, what about the roadmap of SunPCi for Sun Server, not for workstation?
I already have looked for JTF and WP.

Thanks,
WK Chang