[Sunhelp] ssh compile

Tubbs, Derric L Derric.Tubbs at West.Boeing.com
Fri Aug 6 06:43:35 CDT 1999

It should be in /usr/openwin/bin on Solaris 2.6 and from the man page:

"The xauth program is used to edit and display the authorization
information  used in connecting to the X server."

Do you not have Openwindows installed or maybe not have /usr/openwin/bin in
your PATH?