[Sunhelp] Question

Paul Zimdars pzimdars at zerg.crazyfoo.org
Wed Aug 4 13:34:30 CDT 1999

Can not be round robin DNS. Because it will still just grab the first ip
of the list and traceroute to it. I can traceroute to it from any other
box.

Paul

                         ''~``
                        ( o o )
|Paul Zimdars                            (909)496-6040|
|(909)496-6040       .oooO             www.zimcity.net|
|                    (   )   Oooo.                    |
                       _)    ) /
                             (_/