[SPARCbook] Tadpole 3GX + extras for sale

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Wed Nov 30 15:07:48 CST 2011

> I have a ton of Tadpole/RDI Ultrabook U20's and 40's and parts that i
> am looking to sell, does anyone have ideas on where i could offer the
> lot to?

Besides obvious answers like "here" and "epay", no...but if you, or
whoever gets the lot, is up for selling them off on a one-at-a-time
scale, I'm interested enough to want to hear an asking price.  (I've
got a 3GX, I think it is, but wouldn't mind an Ultra version to play
with too....)

It also might be useful to know where they are.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org