[SPARCbook] PowerLite PCMCIA - how did it interface?

Eric Rucker bhtooefr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 00:09:32 CST 2010

Thanks to a member of the list, I've gotten one (almost - just need to
replace the NVRAM and rebuild the battery pack) fully functional
PowerLite.

I know the PCMCIA kits are pure unobtanium, so I'm not looking for
one. What I'm looking for is information - how did they implement it?

If someone has one, can you please scan the circuit board? I'd like to
know what chips are on it. I'm guessing it's some form of PCMCIA to
SCSI interface.