[SPARCbook] ultrabook lli wifi on solaris 10 help and memory

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 05:09:15 CST 2010

I don't remember if the IIi has cardbus or not.  I think not.  I do know that
the IIe does.

As far as any errors, I never saw any - but then again I had downloaded &
installed the tadpole utilities , which added the tadpole customized drivers
for the pcmcia, wifi and pccario.

If you cant find the iso on the ftp site - let me know and I'll look through
some of my older cds and see if I kept a copy.

regards
steve